Recently I created a “Chronic Pain & Illness Meditation” group on the free “Insight Guided Meditations” app. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Insight app, it is a well-respected and popular meditation app. I literally give this app the credit for helping me to become a dedicated daily meditator. The app has a meditation timer as well as numerous guided meditations, including many body scans, which are great for people living with chronic pain/illness.
In the group we discuss meditation resources and experiences as they relate to chronic pain and/or illness. It would be wonderful to have you join the the group, whether you are just thinking about trying meditation or if you are a seasoned meditator.
Steps to Joining the Group:
- Download the app if you don’t have it already:
Link to Insight Guided Meditations app for iPhone
Link to Insight Guided Meditations app for Android
- Once you have downloaded the app, click on the “Groups” tab.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page click on the “Search” icon.
- Type “chronic pain” and the group will pop up.
- Click on “Request an Invitation”.
Yay, you are now part of an awesome pain/illness meditation community!